Tuesday, March 21, 2006

living for the Creator

God is at work all around us. He never ceases to do amazing things. He calls us to put full trust and faith in Him and to go beyond ourselves to do great things for His glory in order to change the lives of the people in which he died for. My life is a journey in pursuit of the Creator of this universe. I desire to live a life that goes beyong cultural norm and traditional christianity and to live in a way that pleases the God who created all things and calls me to live beyond myself.

This is about my journey. The encounters with God, the people I meet, the way God challenges my faith and thought, the books I read and the life change that happens not only in my life but in the lives of those around me.

"Jesus did not suffer and die so that we could build for ourselves havens, but so that we might expand the kingdom of His love. Because invisible kingdoms are at war for the hearts and lives of every human being who walks on the face of the earth. And times of war require barbarians who are willing to risk life itself for the freedom of others."
-Erwin McManus-

No comments: